Flexi Plus Bag Sealer
Seal up to 65 bags per minute with a top of the range, fully-automated bag sealer
Fast, robust and efficient, yet simple to operate and maintain, our compact fully- automated Flexi-Plus Bag sealer can seal 3,900 bags an hour. It can be easily integrated into existing lines with baggers and slicers, or act as an effective stand-alone unit – when combined with a suitable conveyor.
Designed for the ultimate in reliability, this high performance, low-maintenance sealing system minimises downtime and delivers genuine cost efficiencies compared to other solutions available. It also comes with an easy-to-use operator interface, for real-time system diagnostics and machine running monitoring.
Trusted by the world’s largest bakeries
Why the Flexi Plus?
Speed and reliability
- Fully automatic, seals up to 65 bags per minute – 24/7
- Easily fits into production line with small footprint
- Minimal change over time to replenish seal spools. 1 spool of seals lasts for a minimum of 8 hours, and changing is easy and time efficient
- Seals plastic or paper bags at speed
- Thermal printing for traceability, coding, consumer and brand information
- Printer can be programmed up to 150 different settings, for wide variety of products with different requirements. Self-updating for time and date
- Full detection options including: crust detector, no bag neck detector, tape run out – to ensure total confidence in product quality
- Adjustable height facility, unique to Flexi Plus bag sealer. Automatically raising and lowering to the product centre line with pre-set height storage capabilities to ensure high quality across finished packs
- Finished product is metal detector friendly
- Robust and reliable build quality minimises downtime
- Lubrication free pneumatics reduce maintenance
- Installation and pre-installation survey included, to ensure fast set up
- Electronically coupled to host conveyor, no chain linkage required
- Easy-to-operate with simple HMI, requiring minimal training
- All our machines are built to the following safety standards.
ISO, CE, UK CA, SISTEMA compliant, Performance Level D safety